Conference for Business by Business
Learn big data & analytics best practices from top practitioners
Learn from leading Businesses
The Big Data & Analytics Summit, launched in 2012, provides an ideal venue for leaders from around the region to share ideas, insights, and best practices that will help organization’s approach to big data & business analytics.
So if you want to create a more robust big data practice or implement new equipment, platforms, and software then you need to be in Detroit for the region’s premier Big Data & Analytics Summit.
Who you will see
Our primary audience is industry, with over 75% of our attendees coming from the business community. Other attendees include faculty members and students who are actively conducting research in the big data and analytics space.
- C-Level IT Executives
- IT, PD, MFG, Supply Chain, Marketing Directors
- IT, PD, MFG, Supply Chain, Marketing Managers
- IT Decision-Makers
- Business Executives
- Anybody interested in knowing more about Big Data & Analytics
Keynotes, Panels, and Case Studies, not Sales Pitches
The features at each summit change year to year. We are still finalizing the 2019 event, but you can check out some of the past features which include:
- Tutorials on Big Data Processing, Enterprise Analytics, Developing a Cloud Strategy, and Platforms for Health and Life Sciences
- Discussion from executives and directors from a broad range of industries sharing their insights, case studies, and ROI
- Keynote addresses from experts who understand the potential for big data to improve their operations and the business case that they made in implementation
- Panel discussions on getting your organization’s big data and business analytics initiatives right
Our Keynote Speaker & Panelists
Announcement Coming Soon!
All events take place on the 2nd Floor of the Student Center Building
Hurry up and get the Early Bird tickets while they are available
what people are saying about the Big Data & Analytics Summit
See past presenters
Meet our most valued speakers
these awesome companies support us
WSU Student Center Building
- 5221 Gullen Mall, Detroit, MI
- (313) 577-5683
- March 21-22, 2019